Monday, February 11, 2013

Scrap Heaven

Well, I did it. Over the weekend I got this whole bin of flannel scraps sorted and cut up...

...into many, many pre-cut strips, squares and leftover bits.

If I would only learn to do this after each project, I could save myself the killer backache of doing it all at once! At any rate, my to-dos for the week will most definitely involve some flannel. Time to enjoy the result of all that hard work.

Here are my goals for the week:

  • Complete one scrappy flannel project
  • Depending on how quickly my order from Fabric.com arrives, begin work on two potential customer quilt orders.
  • Clean the upstairs bathroom, and take down sheetrock on bathtub end wall to expose plumbing (from there, we'll decide if we really want to tackle the rest of that project!)

Sounds like plenty of work to me... here goes!

1 comment:

Glinda ♥ said...

Well done, Heather! I always intend to properly sort through my scraps but it doesn't happen every time ... agree it's a great feeling when it's done. Look forward to seeing what you make out of them :)