Monday, October 31, 2011

Just One More for October

Happy Halloween!

I managed to squeeze in one last finish for October today. I did the last few binding stitches on my July "Get 'er Done" challenge, the "Northwoods Noel" wall hanging, made from this panel:

And here's the finished product (measuring 36" x 41"), already hanging on the quilt hanger at the top of our stairway. (Wrong holiday, I realize, but I couldn't wait to see it hanging.) It'll go perfectly with the garlands I hang on the stair railing at Christmas time:

While finishing this up, I was also supervising pumpkin carving and helping with last-minute touches on Halloween costumes, so I haven't completely mixed up my holidays. It just looks that way. LoL

**********************

Just realized, this is my 300th post! There's still time to enter the drawing for my Fall Giveaway, to be held this Friday, November 4th....

No comments: