Friday, February 8, 2013

... and oh yeah, it's Friday.

Late with my Monday to-dos and late with my Friday finishes. But I did make some progress this week:
  • The kitchen counter...

    ... is cleared!

    (Granted, I just did it today, and only because I said I would here. LoL Proof that the Monday to-do list really works!)

  • The flannel heap...

    ... is sorted!

    Less than one yard, one yard, and more than one yard bins. And scraps...

    Currently in the process of cutting into strips and squares...

    And I did squeeze in one flannel project for the shop...

    Another little ragtime baby quilt, mostly from the "less than one yard" bin - yay! (More pictures at Hushabye Street.)

  • As for the bathroom project, well, I said I was just going to figure out the first steps. And that's all I did.

    The first step is to tear the sheetrock down off that wall and all around the tub, so we can fix the plumbing problem and level the tub (something we failed to do when we installed it, and it has caused some other water issues). Any wonder why I'm procrastinating?

    I think it may be a February/March project... maybe even February/March/April...

And that is all. I'm off to cut up some more flannel scraps now, and vow to have them done by Monday!

No comments: