Monday, March 4, 2013

Pushing Through...

I'm feeling incredibly unmotivated today, but I did manage to scratch out a to-do list for the week. Maybe getting it down here will give me that little push I need to get GOING.

  • More string blocks Setting a block-a-day goal for these this week. Hopefully we'll see some progress.

  • February's paper-pieced BOM Considering we're well into March now, I'd really like to have this done.

  • Flannel critter quilt A new Simplicity pattern I bought this weekend. I thought it might be a good seller in the shop. We'll see...

  • Go through email I owe an apology to all of you lovely people who have left blog comments. My email inbox is a MESS. I sincerely appreciate all of your comments, and am usually much better about replying in a timely manner. It's definitely time to get this under control.

  • Bathtub caulking removal Hubby did indeed get that bathtub leveled, and has almost taken care of all of the leaking/dripping issues. I need to get in there now with a scraper, razor blade or something and get the last bits of old caulking scraped off so we can move on with that fun little project.

My enthusiasm is underwhelming, but there it is. Ready, set, go...

2 comments:

Noela said...

Good luck with working through your list. Hugs......

Chris H said...

I love lists. I hope you get all finished!