Dinosaur ragtime quiltThis was to replace the quilt that my daughter purchased from my shop, and the first thing I wanted to finish this week. Well, I got it done, so cute with bright purple and lime green:
But after it was washed and fringed up, I was picking all the fuzzies off when I noticed a flaw in the purple back:
It looks as if the nap of the flannel just separated from the back, and I was pretty sure it wasn't like that before it was washed. Grr... Fortunately, this didn't happen on the special order I just made with the same fabric!
And then I saw another spot on the front:
And I know that wasn't there before. I have no idea now what I'll do with this quilt. Either try to sell it at a super deep discount, or most likely, just keep it here to use for my own grandbaby. It was discouraging, at any rate, and for now I just have to set it aside and figure it out later.
Make a few more scrappy string blocksWell, I made one more. That makes three total. I need to do this on a "block a day" basis if I ever plan to have all sixteen finished!
I also finished one of my February BOM blocks:
Still have the paper-pieced one to do.
Vacuum- Done! And it took almost a whole day to do it. LoL What a difference it made in how the whole house looks, though. TaxesDone! Such a draining job, but so glad to have it finished!