Monday, February 4, 2013

Oh Yeah, It's Monday...

I almost forgot to blog my to-dos for the week, so before it's too late, here goes.

First, I WAS going to put finishing this pillow on my to-do list:

But I already finished it before the list was made, so that would sorta be cheating.

(The fun stuff always seems to get done first.)

Where was I? Oh, yes. The list... well, I've had a little trouble today deciding what most needs doing, and I never actually MADE a list. It's just been one of those days. So I guess I'll just throw a few things out here that have been bugging me and see what happens:

  • Clear off the kitchen catch-all counter.

  • In the sewing room, since I've completely demolished the organization of my flannels, I need to sort through them all again, and maybe come up with another flannel project for the shop.

  • And... (dare I say it?) I've been REALLY thinking about working on that upstairs bathroom that never got touched during last year's "Better Home Challenge." I'm thinking that would be a good project for February. So this week, I'll... go in there and figure out the first steps in that direction.

So anyway... that's a pretty non-committal list, wouldn't you say? LoL I obviously have no definite plans for anything this week. But this is a start. We'll see where it takes me.

No comments: