Thursday, December 30, 2010

CQUSA's "Get 'er Done" in 2011 Challenge

Another New Year challenge! And since I already committed to finishing what's left of my UFO pile in the Patchwork Times challenge, I went in a different direction with this one.

Guess how many fabric panel projects I have? ...

... I don't know either, but it's a big box full. A few I've purchased, but most have been gifted to me in one way or another, and without some incentive such as this challenge, they would all be destined to stay in that box forever. So for the record, I have chosen the following 12 panels to make into something useful this year:


1. Starlight Angels


2. Psalm 23


3. Papa Bear & Baby Bear


4. Christmas Bear


5. Snowman Draft Stopper


6. Quilter's Wallhanging


7. Northwoods Noel


8. Homespun Holidays


9. Pledge of Allegiance


10. Christmas ABCs


11. Oh, Santa!


12. Santa's Teddy Bear




Let's get 'er done! ;o)

1 comment:

Jean said...

That seems very doable, though I haven't seen your list for the other challenge yet! lol I would like to join in on GED, so we'll see. I have a lot of sewing going on to keep up with my classes, so haven't decided if I should commit.