Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Block-a-Palooza: Almost There...

I have so many different projects going at once right now, it's making my head spin, but I do seem to thrive on the stress of it. Having several days off work this week has given me the chance to tackle a lot of projects, both sewing and otherwise. Yesterday I got caught up once again on the Blogger's Block-a-Palooza Quilt Along.

Here's Block 11, designed by the Fat Quarterly team at Fat Quarterly:


Block 12, designed by Jennifer Davis of Sugar Stitches:


And Block 13, designed by Tia Curtis of Camp Follower Bags & Quilts:


Three quarters of the way there (plus one block), with only three more blocks to go. I'm looking forward to wrapping this one up!

1 comment:

Chris H said...

It is looking MAGNIFICENT!
I just love it Heather, you are one clever chick.

I have a quilt's worth of blues to make up... maybe I can do it similar to your pink one.. Hmmmm.... worth a thought.