Saturday, February 7, 2009

Persistence Pays

Well, my little guy didn't nap yesterday for more than ten minutes at a time, but I was persistent. Added the last strip of border to my sampler top at about 11:00 last night. It's ready to quilt!


Don't let the small picture fool you, though. In fact, to get this picture, I had to stand teetering on the edge of my kitchen counter, with the camera held almost up the ceiling in order to get it all in. (Yes, it took many tries! LoL) From twelve little 9-1/2" blocks, I have created a monster to quilt. Finished size, 67" x 82," Much larger than I had originally planned, but it'll make a nice snuggly wrapping-up quilt for someone when it's finished.

Once I get around to quilting it, that is. ;o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:o) I like visiting you my dear.

And I wish I were actually in the snow with you, we always want what we don't have, right? :o)

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

That border is fantastic.

Thanks for your comments on my blog. If you put a check mark in front of "show my email" in the Edit Profile page, your comment would have a return address for me.