Still Waiting... and Walking

Yesterday my daughter's due date passed uneventfully, so today we decided to take a nice long walk on the boardwalk and see if that would help things along. I don't know if it worked, but she is acting kind of... funny tonight. Our fingers and toes are crossed. We're SO ready for this baby! I'm having a little trouble settling down tonight myself, so thought I'd share a few shots from our walk today.

Here's the mommy-to-be, walking the dog (or maybe the dog is walking her):


Taking a little break on the beach:


Little brother, watching the waves come in:


Lake Superior scenery:


A beautiful September day, for sure, but I'd much rather be taking pictures of my grandson! Maybe tomorrow... ;o)

Comments

Jean said…
Looks like a fun day with your kids. I hope that baby is coming soon!
Anonymous said…
Waiting impatiently with you... (((HUGS)))

Popular posts from this blog

Good Things Come to Those Who Wait (Part Three)

My Family Left Me...

UFO Challenge: January Finish!