Friday, May 9, 2008

My Birthday Boys

May is a big birthday month in my family, and yesterday my "baby" turned 10-years-old. No more single-digits in this house, at least until September, with the onset of our "grandparenthood." Time marches on. Hard as it is, I guess I'll have to let him grow up...


The "Bear Paw" quilt did get finished in time -- and it was a hit!






Ten years is definitely a milestone, but just a week ago, his big brother celebrated a milestone birthday too, turning 21. That magical age where you can finally "do whatever you want to do," relatively speaking, of course. ;o)


Mother and son, 2:00 a.m. (Last call, anyone?) Waaay past Mom's bedtime!



All in all, it's been a happy -- if somewhat exhausting -- birthday week. Time to rest up for the next round! ;o)

No comments: