Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tackle it Tuesday: Painting Again

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

Seems like there's always something else needing paint around here, and this time, it's my oldest daughter's room. She's had bright green walls for several years now and has been ready for a change for some time. She wanted something a little more... soothing, so she chose a warm beige color called Brazilian Tan. I've had the paint for two weeks now, but didn't have the energy to start painting until now. Yesterday I got the closet done, and my tackle for today was to finish the room. There's still lots of organizing and putting-away to be done, but the painting is finished!

Before:


And after:


Quite the change! I think when she gets all of her pictures back on the walls and miscellaneous stuff put away, it'll be a much more relaxing atmosphere for her. And one more job marked off my list. ;o)

So what did you tackle today? Be sure to stop by Five Minutes for Mom for more Tackle it Tuesday inspiration!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the new color--very soothing. I did a "hair and brow" tackle this past week.

Anonymous said...

Great job! Painting is always hard! I have my kitchen to do!

Be sure to stop by my blog for the new button codes and a giveaway :o)

Hopefully we'll see you next week.