Saturday, March 1, 2008

Photo Hunt #99: Party


This week's Photo Hunt theme is "party," and since my daughter will be graduating this year, I've had "graduation party" on my mind. There's so much planning and stress involved in planning a grad party, but when the day finally arrives, it's all worthwhile. Right about now, I need a reminder of that! This group is my son (in the middle) and some of his friends playing bocce ball at his grad party in 2006:


Family and friends on the deck, enjoying the beautiful, sunny day:


The younger crowd had a blast on the trampoline:


A great time was had by all -- and yes, we can do it again!

1 comment:

denz said...

wow! you have a very nice picture and I love the way you put consistency of the picture,it is very flexible...indeed you have a great post! keep it up!!!

here's mine:
Photohunt-1...
Photohunt-2...
Happy Weekend!