Sunday, January 1, 2012

2011 Finishes!

I've been visiting some of the other UFO challenge participant's blogs today and some of them have posted compilation photos of all of their projects. I thought it was really fun to see everything they had accomplished in one place, so decided to put a few comps together myself. I honestly didn't realize how much sewing and quilting I really did last year until I saw these come together...

Sewing/Quilting UFOs completed in 2011 for the UFO Challenge

Projects completed for the 2011 Get 'er Done Challenge (all from "cheater panels")

Quilts started and finished in 2011

And then there was the Christmas Sewing Rush of 2011, of course. LoL

I have a short list of quilts-to-do for 2012, and one project I started in 2011 which still needs finishing. Other than that, I'm actually... caught up??? Amazing.

5 comments:

Carol said...

Wow! You really got a lot done in 2011! Someday I hope to attempt some garment sewing--I'm always impressed when someone does that. Good luck with 2012 challenges!

Chris H said...

OMG, the amount you got done is crazy! I think I got about 10 finished in 2011.
I am going to aim at 20 this year!

Michelle said...

You were busy!

Betty Lou said...

Congratulations on a wonderful 2011 of sewing/quilting. Here's to 2012, and a year full of fun projects.

Jean said...

Great job, Heather!