Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Happy Birthday!

A little follow up on my last post...

We went to our grandson, Aaron's, birthday party this past weekend and he showed me the new sheets and pillowcase I made for him, on his bed. They fit!

"Good job, Grandma!" (I love it when he says that.)

Looks like he won't fit in his little bed for much longer, though! I can't believe how fast he's growing up...

(Here's the tutorial I used for the crib/toddler sheet. Super easy-to-follow instructions, and purely coincidental that she also used a John Deere print. lol)

Not only do the sheets match his John Deere quilt, they also match one of his birthday gifts...

"Take you for a ride on my big, green tractor..." (Jason Aldean, one of Aaron's favorite songs.)

Cousin Sophia hangs on for dear life. :o)

Borrowed this picture from my daughter, just cause it's so cute. Happy birthday, big guy! We love you!

2 comments:

Chris H said...

What a darling wee boy!

trish said...

Aw. That is precious!! :o)
I received your 5" square! :o)
Thanks so much! As we get closer to the give a way date, I will disclose my plans. Have a wonderful weekend.
Sincerely, Trish