Now, Where Was I???

I currently have three different quilts in varying stages spread out all over my (very small) sewing room -- forget about the many unfinished projects still in bags -- and what did I do today? I made a pin cushion, of course.

A little attention deficit maybe?

Beth, from Love Laugh Quilt, posted a tutorial yesterday for making a cute little flower pin cushion. And since my only pin cushion is the generic, red tomato style, I thought I'd like, no, I needed a cute flower pin cushion.


So, there you go. I made mine in fall colors, which may indicate a need for more seasonal pin cushions in the future. It was fun, it was quick, it used up scraps, and I guess I must have needed a little change of pace. Thanks, Beth!

I now return to my previously scheduled quilting, but I now have a cute flower pin cushion in which to stick my pins. Sweet! :o)

Comments

beth said…
Hey! thanks for the picture. I posted it on my blog tonight. You made me a very happy quilter!
Pat said…
Cute pincushion and GREAT idea to make seasonal ones!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Good Things Come to Those Who Wait (Part Three)

My Family Left Me...

UFO Challenge: January Finish!