The Diet: Week Three

Okay, these weekend binges have got to stop. I know I shouldn't be unhappy as long as I'm losing and not gaining, but from Monday through Friday, I lost two pounds -- from Monday to Monday, only one. For two weeks I've done this and its just frustrating! I mean, with so little left to lose, I'd really like to just stick with losing two pounds a week and get it over with already!

The bright side of all this, though, is that I am seeing how my body works, so when I do finally reach that goal weight, I'll know what to do to maintain it. I see that one day of binging will add a pound, and will require a little extra diligence in the days that follow, or the pounds will just keep adding back on -- again.

This weekend the problem was a trip out of town. Food choices are tough when you're eating out. There are healthy choices out there, but there are also lots of temptations, and once I give in a little, I give in a lot. (I didn't just order the 6" sub at Subway, I had to get the chips and a sugary coke to go with it!) I don't plan on continuing the trend this week. We have no plans for company or going anywhere next weekend, and I intend to stick with the diet all week and see if I can get that second pound down. I'd love to see the 130's again!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Things Come to Those Who Wait (Part Three)

My Family Left Me...

UFO Challenge: January Finish!