Seasons of the Heart March BOM

Just finished my March shamrock block from Sandi's "Seasons of the Heart" block-of-the-month over at A Legacy of Stitches:


My Irish great-grandma would be pleased. ;o)

I've been feeling pretty uninspired lately, but when the March BOM pattern arrived in my inbox, it lit a much-needed spark in me, and I had to get started on it right away. Thanks, Sandi, for these fun patterns!

This may be one BOM I'll actually finish!

Comments

Heather,
I love the plaid blocks! You are really speedy. I only posted this less than 24 hours ago!! Glad I could give you some "much-needed spark!
Heather said…
LOL These blocks are the perfect project to do while babysitting my grandson. I did all of the stitching during his morning nap. Perfect! Thanks again!
Jean said…
Very cute block, Heather. I like the simplicity of these...they will make a pretty quilt.
Heather said…
Thanks, Jean! And me too! Makes it a real possiblity that I might actually finish them all. lol I really like how primitive-looking they are looking on the homespun backgrounds, too. Can't wait for the next one!

Popular posts from this blog

Good Things Come to Those Who Wait (Part Three)

My Family Left Me...

UFO Challenge: January Finish!