Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Wrap-Up

Now that all the Christmas gifts are (hopefully) being used and enjoyed, and there are no more surprises to spoil, I wanted to take a moment to share the last of my homemade gifts. (And then I need to get just one more challenge project finished before New Years!)

The better part of my Christmas sewing this year involved lots and lots of mug rugs, which I shared in an earlier post (Mug Rug Madness). Then came the hot pads for Grandma...

Fleece neck warmers for the guys...

And the flannel pajama pants that my kids can't seem to live without...

Oh, and one more thing, the flannel pillowcase for this:

My camera decided to kick the bucket that day, so I'm glad I got at least a few pictures on Christmas morning. lol

I think that's everything! And now it's the time of year where I swear off all this last-minute nonsense and vow to start my Christmas sewing earlier next year...

... yeah, right. ;o)

2 comments:

Leslie said...

looks like you were super busy sewing too!!!
I love your hotpads and I really want to learn to make the pj bottoms!
ha ha...while we are getting our house together we can sew for the holiday gifts too! ;)

Chris H said...

You were a busy bee!
HAPPY NEW YEAR chick, may this new year bring you happiness and health.