Monday, September 19, 2011

Summer 2011...

... was a busy one! And since I've lapsed on my blogging once again, here's a little recap in pictures:

My husband and I celebrated 25 years in June...

Here we are, cutting the cake...

Our daughters singing for us...

Our parents...

Our wedding party...

And our own little family...

The anniversary party was just the beginning. From there, it was a non-stop, go-go-go summer. There was Tim's piano recital...

A trip to the zoo...

A "new" car...

"New" bikes, too...

And a new puppy for Aaron...

We watched the flowers bloom...

Went tubing down the river...

Watched a parade or two (that's Tim on the unicycle)...

Took in some music (that's Emily on the stage)...

And still found time for some good, old-fashioned summertime favorites, like popsicles...

And the tire swing...

Here's the one bit of sewing I did (a project almost too easy to count), some new window blinds for Tim's room, before and after...

And before we knew it, it was back to school. First for Emily...

and then for Tim...

... and these were just the few days that I remembered to bring my camera. There was so much more!

No wonder there was no time to blog. :o)

1 comment:

Chris H said...

Life is so busy with a family eh?
My husband and I are celebrating 25 years marrried next June.. CONGRATS on your anniversary!