Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Block-a-Palooza: Halfway There...

Finished Block-a-Palooza blocks seven and eight this week, the "Orange You Glad I Chose a Nine-Patch" block, designed by Heather Bostic of House of A La Mode,


and the appliqued "Basket of Geese" block, designed by Angela Yosten of Moda Home Mom,


Having made it to the halfway point, I decided to put together a little compilation of all of my blocks so far.


I thought it might be a bit much at first, but the more blocks I finish, the more I'm liking all this pink goodness. Bring on the next block!

3 comments:

Jean said...

These are so cute Heather....love the pink...sometimes you just have to DO IT!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment Heather. Your quilting is amazing! I'm about to start my first ever quilt. Hopefully I'll have it done before it gets too chilly here!

Bec

Laurie said...

Wow, that is a PINK quilt. Love it, but don't think I have a place for all that goodness in my house of boyscouts.