Seasons of the Heart February BOM


Here is my February block for the "Seasons of the Heart" block-of-the-month, designed by Sandi at A Legacy of Stitches. For some reason, I could not get to sleep last night, so I decided to "just pick out the fabrics" for the new BOM. Before I knew it, the pieces were fused and I was blanket-stitching away. LoL

These little block patterns are so cute and fun to work on. Thanks so much, Sandi, for sharing them with us!

Comments

Jean said…
Very cute, Heather. I found it now....ignore what I wrote the list!
Betsy said…
Heather very nice. I like it!
Awesome, Heather. So much fun to see other colorways. That's the most fun for me, well and meeting and making new friends!! I am happy to share them. Makes me smile reeeaaaallllyyy BIG. ;-)
P.S. I get lots of traffic from your blog so thanks much for the kind words!!

Popular posts from this blog

Good Things Come to Those Who Wait (Part Three)

My Family Left Me...

UFO Challenge: January Finish!