Thursday, March 27, 2008

Schoolhouse Beginnings

Still nursing this cold/flu/whatever crud, and getting very little done this week (which is driving me crazy!) Nevertheless, thought I should post today just to say that I'm still alive and kickin' -- but if I'm not feeling better by Monday, I'm off to the doctor. Seriously.

So here is a bit of the very little I've accomplished this week. I found these two finished schoolhouses among my orphan blocks and want to make ten more for a quilt to give to a special teacher this year. Though it has taken me three days, I did get the cutting done for the ten blocks.


I'm pretty sure that's all I'll manage for sewing this week. Between this nasty bug requiring periodic naps and my kids being home for spring break, it's been a challenge just checking my email each day...

...and speaking of naps...

...zzzzzzzzzzzzz...

No comments: